FITC WEARABLES EVENT:
Keynote Address at the FITC (Future, Innovation, Technology, Crativity) Wearables, 2014 November 13th at 10:10am, GLENN GOULD STUDIO, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- The IEEE Spectrum article on Wearable Computing is out now.
- IEEE International Symposium on Technology and Society
- We presented at: Siggraph 2012 Emerging Technology.
- ORGANic Evolution
- H2Orchestra playing for
National Capital Commission at Winterlude.
- H2Orchestra's playing at
Harbourfront as part of
on June 14th
- Janzen's Suite for Hydraulophone
has also been accepted for
performance in the prestigious
New Interfaces for Musical Expression (NIME 2007) conference in New York.
- Janzen also performed an
Music concert at ICMC 2007 in Copenhagen,
on an absement-responsive
- A new hydraulophone installation has opened at the Ontario Science Centre
- Join the Glogger Community: Continous
Capture from Wearable Camera Phones. Also a photosharing/glogging site.
Register for free and join the fun.
- A new paper entitled "Exploring
Equiveillance", that looks at where
cyborglogging technologies such as EyeTap are leading us,
has recently been published on
- Our fluid dynamics research is featured on
Hacked Gadgets Forum.
- Congratulations to Steve for the
2004 Leonardo Award of Excellence from MIT Press for his
on "Existential Technology".
- Congratulations to Anurag and Steve for the the winning
entry of International CORAM
Sustainable Design Competition 2004! The ePI Lab's winning dECOn
Shower entry was recognized for its outstanding design and engineering
work at the awards ceremony in the Netherlands.